Life Is Not Giving Much To Talk About
Apr. 6th, 2019 09:00 amSince I last posted, I've beaten two games, Etrian Odyssey 3 and Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal World Duel Carnival. I've also sold the Ace Attorney games I had on DS. As much as I liked them, once I beat them, I never played them again. Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth was released here in 2010, I beat it and then never touched it again.
I've been too lazy or not up for social stuff to go to any Yu-Gi-Oh! events, right now I'm just waiting for the new banlist to be posted. I've made a few plans for April and May that I hope will motivate me to do something other than read on the internet. I'd like to beat or at least make progress in the games I've listed (I have a list of ten games I'd like to beat this year).
In each of the next three months, I plan to
See two new (to me) movies
Read two new (to me) books
beat two unbeaten games
April Goals:
Movies:
Shazam (seen)
Avengers (ticket bought)
Books:
Last Stand of Dead Men by Derek Landy
The Long Way To A Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
Games:
Pokemon Omega Ruby (working on 8th badge)
Etrian Odyssey V (on 19th of 25 floors)
May Goals:
Movies:
Get Out
Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Books:
Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch
Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
Games:
Dragon Quest VIII: The Journey of the Cursed King (just got a boat)
Bravely Default
June:
Movies:
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2
Books:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Binding by Bridget Collins
Games:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
I've been too lazy or not up for social stuff to go to any Yu-Gi-Oh! events, right now I'm just waiting for the new banlist to be posted. I've made a few plans for April and May that I hope will motivate me to do something other than read on the internet. I'd like to beat or at least make progress in the games I've listed (I have a list of ten games I'd like to beat this year).
In each of the next three months, I plan to
See two new (to me) movies
Read two new (to me) books
beat two unbeaten games
April Goals:
Movies:
Shazam (seen)
Avengers (ticket bought)
Books:
Last Stand of Dead Men by Derek Landy
The Long Way To A Small Angry Planet by Becky Chambers
Games:
Pokemon Omega Ruby (working on 8th badge)
Etrian Odyssey V (on 19th of 25 floors)
May Goals:
Movies:
Get Out
Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Books:
Republic of Thieves by Scott Lynch
Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
Games:
Dragon Quest VIII: The Journey of the Cursed King (just got a boat)
Bravely Default
June:
Movies:
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 1
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay – Part 2
Books:
The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
The Binding by Bridget Collins
Games:
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Spirit of Justice
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask